Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some Things I've Been Working On

Yooooo, Been up to my eyes lately so im gonna post a couple of things of mine that are mine and not under NDA ( most of my drawing lately is owned by somebody else hence the lack of posts) sooooo here we go.


I was asked to do a new page of The Hip Hop Opotamus book I did for Brent Pope. Looks like he might be able to get Jedward to be involved so I did an extra page of the book featuring the Jedward Meerkats! I posted up the inks of this on twitter and a lot of people guessed who they were without any hints whatsoever so I suppose that's a job well done. That hair cut is just so iconic I guess you could give anyone a fringe like that and people would guess that they're Jedward.


This one is an ICN noodler  guest post. I was asked by the very cool and very talented Gary Reynolds (go here to check out his new character 'BLU i' on his blog) to do a spot again! I was very happy to.  It was around the time that Maurice Sendak past away. I'm a late comer the book and the work of Maurice Sendak but felt compelled to do a tribute all the same.




And this something I did yesterday. If you haven't read "I Kill Giants' by Joe Kelly and J. M. Ken Niimura, then you really need to. It's an awesome book and Barbara Thorson is a great character, I can't believe more people aren't talking about her and this book. She's such a likeable character and she has some of the best dialogue I've read in a long while.

Anyways I hope the 3 pics cover me for being slow to post so until next post, G'luck!

No comments: